Eurosif is the leading European association for the promotion and advancement of sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) across Europe, for the benefit of its members.
Eurosif’s purpose is to:
- Promote best practice in SRI on behalf of its members
- Lobby for European regulation and legislation that supports the development of SRI
- Support its members in developing their SRI business
- Promote the development of, and collaboration between SIFs across Europe
- Provide research and analysis on the development of, and trends within the SRI market across Europe
- Raise awareness of, and increase demand for SRI throughout the European capital markets
What is Sustainable and Responsible Investment?
Sustainable and responsible investment (”SRI”) is a long-term oriented investment approach which integrates ESG factors in the research, analysis and selection process of securities within an investment portfolio. It combines fundamental analysis and engagement with an evaluation of ESG factors in order to better capture long term returns for investors, and to benefit society by influencing the behaviour of companies.